Phrases that must not be said by you or the people you love:
- 'Nuff said.
- The ass-crack of dawn.
- What happens in (wherever) stays in (wherever).
- The horizontal tango.
- Single and ready to mingle.
- You should not refer to Jack Daniels by its first name or insinuate that it is your good friend Jack.
- You should not refer to yourself in the 3rd person, especially if you are being ironic about it.
- You should not correct someone for misusing the word "literally" if they seem like a nice person.