Are thunderstorms exciting or scary?
There is a correct answer to this! Here it is:
- Thunder: 40% scary, 60% exciting
- Lightning (and you are indoors): 65% scary, 35% exciting
- Lightning (and you are not so lucky this time): 84% scary, 16% exciting
- Tornado spotted in the sky by a meteorologist: 52% scary, 48% exciting
- Tornado spotted in the sky by you: 88% scary, 12% exciting
- Hurricaines: (This is not my territory? Probably very scary)
- Getting to go down to the basement with a little transistor radio: 6% scary, 94% exciting
- Power goes out: 0% scary, 100% exciting, but are you in an iron lung?
- Flood warning: 20% scary, 3% exciting, 77% boring
- Your basement is now flooded: 6% boring, 94% dumb